Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I cannot believe this! I just wrote a nice long blog report and when I "previewed" it it went blank when I tried to edit a spot! And this DUMB keyboard is not working right and I know Larry won't know how to fix it! Anyhow, I have had a fairly good week and this week will be a busy BETTER week! Our 58th Anniversary is this Sat. and it will be a very busy day besides! So it's good that I am feeling better. I went with Judy and a friend to the temple this afternoon. That was the first session I have had in 1 year! That is terrible! but I am thankful I could go now! I'll have the Herceptin (anti-bacterial "bag") this Mon. I get this every 3 weeks. Then 2 wks. later I get the new one, Zometa (to strengthen the bones), every 4 weeks. The chemo sure does do a lot of damage to the bones and nails! And teeth! I have to go to the Lab Corp on Thurs. for a blood test--each time before the Herceptin. This and going to Dr.'s office and the hosp. to have X-rays taken has kept us running on Mon.-Wed.! We hope you each one have a nice "Lover's Day" and know that you are all loved and are our lovely Valentines!! Have a Great One! Grandma, Mom, Martha, or ? ?

2 comments:

Shellie said...

It sounds like you are definitely staying busy but hopefully doing better as well. Glad you were able to enjoy a temple session. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and a happy anniversary this weekend. What a milestone!! We'll hopefully see you Saturday at the shower. Love you both!

Chris Packard said...

The best news is that you're up and going and able to do most of the things you want to do. We're happy that things have gone as well as they have the last several months. We also wish you a happy anniversary on Saturday! 58 years is a LONG time!!