Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are alive.

Hello-o-o-o!!!! Judy was here today and showed me how to get into this blog so I could write in it! Looks like it's been over 6 mo.--so I'd say it is about time!!! I have contacted most of you in that time tho, so you've not exactly been "in tahe dark"!!Dad and I have been doing great! He's a great chaulffer to Drs. offices and to blood tests or where ever I have to go! He's my bookkeeper, bill payer, errand boy (man), helper at home, nurse, companion, and actually my "right hand man"!! He's so GOOD and GREAT!! I love hin so-o-o-o~!!

We had an enjoyable trip to Utah at Gen. Conf. time. Had good visits with my sisters, Velma and Manell, his sister Elaine, and many friends and mission reunion. We had a GREAT Thanksgiving dinner at Roger's and Judy's with all of our children, Our Christmas party was here on Dec. 20 (Sat.) and all were here again--but we missed about 15 family members! We had 44 in attendance. We had really nice weddings this fall. Jenny & Kyle, and Juliann & Jason Kolbe on Dec. 27. Lots of birthdays since June and dinners at Robert's, Judy's, and Marla's!! So you can see--we arn't hurting, Hm? Maybe, but JUST MAYBE, I will remember how to get into this blog and make it behave! and add something a little sooner next time! Come see us when you can and know that we love each and every one of you! Be good--and good to each other!! The Gospel is so true and we are so-o-o fortunate to have it with us--to guide, direct, and help us in our mortal lives!! Goodnite for now, Grandma, Mom, ?

2 comments:

Judy Ethington said...

glad to read your cheerfulness, Mother - does my heart good to hear all your gratitude. Love you!

iknowjewels said...

Grandma,

I love you. We miss you. We pray for you. We hope you are not in too much pain. I wish there was I could do from far away. I love your cheefulness and upbeat nature.

love

juliann

PS- when mom was up here for graduation she said that I can 'audibly multitask' like you!